Big trips into the mountains put demands on your pack, you need a lot of space for a lot of heavy gear. That’s why The Expedition features our Axiom 7 technology. High specification rebound foam in the lumbar, a rotating hipbelt and a 2 pulley back length adjustment system combine to deliver an incredible carry even your load is heavy and unruly.
Once in high mountain conditions the key features of this pack really kick in, with mitt friendly buckles, zip pulls and chest strap, high volume stretchable side pockets for easy access and plenty of straps and loops providing multiple carrying options to ensure your equipment is secured safely.
With a zipless, single compartment pack to improve strength and water resistance and utilising light yet ultra tough fabric that can withstand the harshest conditions plus keep your gear protected; you can focus on what is really important and push on for that summit.
Rotating Hip Belt
A hipbelt that moves with your body as you walk, reducing pressure and increasing comfort.
Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
Unique walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps
Allows you to carry more gear when needed. The expanding volume is expressed using two measurements e.g. 65:85.
- Removable 6lt hydration pack for day trips
- Lightweight Trishield® GRID fabric ensuring maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- High volume stretch side pockets
- Mitt friendly buckles
- Lightweight zipless main body ensuring maximum strength and minimum weight
- 2 load lifting handles to aid putting a heavy pack on a partner
- Single compartment
- Mitt friendly zip pullers
- Strong external lash points
- Key clip
- SOS panel
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Unique walking / ski pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Mitt-friendly chest strap
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
Capacity: 75 + 20 Litres
Dimensions: 80 x 37 x 31 cm
Weight: 2.58 kg