The Mannagum Henty 7G is a solid 2 room tent which features a Geodesic frame adding extra strength and usable space to the tent.
Featuring pre-bent ferrules on the front awning pole creating more usable space in the front bedroom. D door design on inside side doors. Extra strength peg points and double guy rope system on corner poles.
- Flysheet with 1500mm waterhead and heat tape sealed seams giving excellent weather protection.
- 4 entrances for added accessibility and airflow
- Fully suspended inner tent making it quick and easy to pitch and allows greater airflow to minimise condensation inside the tent
- Heavy 12 x 12 weave polyethylene floor.
- Full breathable polyester inner to maximise airflow and therefore minimise condensation.
- Full geodesic pole system - 9.5/11 mm
- 75D Polyester flysheet
- Carry bag
- 1 Year Warranty
Size: 480 x 240 x 195 cm
Weight: 14 kg