It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When it gets cold outside, it kicks the grill into Turbo mode so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, fan only mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27 x 16 stainless steel grate, and 13.5" clearance inside. It weighs 155 pounds.
- Digital Controller - Control your grill’s temperature from 150°-500°F (66°-260°C) in 5° increments. From smoke to sear, you will have unparalleled accuracy, winter or summer.
- Meat Probe - Just plug the probe into the jack on the controller, put it through the access hole in the side of the grill, and insert into the meat. Push the “Food” button on the controller, and it will immediately display the internal temperature of the meat you’re grilling.
- Firebox - The firebox has vertical grooves cut evenly on its sides so that the air whirlwinds around the fire and gives much more complete combustion due to increased air circulation. This cyclone effect means more efficient pellet usage.
- Thermal Sensor - Maintain a constant internal temperature year round with a Green Mountain Grill. Your grill will come equipped with an internal thermal sensor that regulates the temperature by adjusting air and pellet flow to maintain a constant internal temperature. Enjoy grilling all year long!
- Durable Finish - Green Mountain Grills have a great, long-lasting paint job.
- Peaked Lid - The peaked lid lets you cook a turkey or a beer-can chicken without the lid touching it.
- Program Control - An ambient air sensor monitors the outside temperature and kicks the grill into turbo Mode in the winter. This means that the grill heats up as rapidly in the cold as in warm weather!
- Alarm - When the pellet level gets low, the grill sounds an audible alarm to let you know to replenish the pellets. This lets you continue uninterrupted grilling.
- Wheels - Hard Rubber tires and front casters (standard equipment) make moving your Green Mountain Grill a breeze, and the locking front casters anchor your grill where you want it!
Digital controller: Standard
Meat probe with digital readout of food temp: Standard
Temperature Range: 150° - 500°
Peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks: Yes
Convenience tray with utensil hooks: Standard
Low pellet alarm in hopper: Yes
Hard rubber tires: Yes
Stainless steel no-warp lid: Available
Turbo mode circuit board for very cold weather: Standard
Venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion: Yes
Front casters: Standard
Positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back: Yes
Form-fitted grill cover: Available
Dome thermometer: Optional
Sense-Mate auto-switch to turbo mode: Standard
Fan only mode to blow ash out of firebox: Yes
Thermal insulating blanket for cold-weather BBQ: Available
Stainless steel grate: Standard
Area under lid: 34.8 sq cm
Inside height: 34.3 cm
Igniter (hot rod) diameter: 1.6 cm
Weight: 69 kg
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 142 x 130 x 61 cm