HyperFlame is Coleman's new technology that brings unrivalled innovation to outdoor cooking. The Hyperflame series stoves provide 2 x faster boil times versus a standard burner. It also eliminates the need for side wind blocks.
Each 12,000-BTU burner utilizes Coleman's revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use two 30.5 cm pans at the same time.
When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
- WindBlock technology provide 360 degree wind protection and fits larger pans
- Downward stair stepping burner design reduces the flames exposure to the wind
- Uniform holes through out the top of the burner heater a larger surface area
- Larger diameter burner provide wider heat distribution
- Will fit two 30 cm pots side by side
- Heavy duty locking and latch sand shock absorbing bumpers
- Fully adjustable independent burner controls
- Heavy duty 3 piece pivoting handle
- Non-skid feet
Run Time: 1 Hour High (both burners), 5 Hours Low
Fuel Type: LPG
Total Output: 24,000 BTU's, 12,000 per burner
Size: 38.5 x 17.5 x 69 cm