Serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman® FyreCadet™ Propane Stove.
Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes Coleman's revolutionary HyperFlame® technology, which provides an even heat distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind Block™ pan supports also provide 360° of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 30.5 cm and 25.4 cm pan at the same time.
When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you're ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
- HyperFlame® burners use a stair-stepping design and added flame holes for faster, more even cooking
- Boil water twice as fast as standard burners outdoors in a 3 m/sec. wind
- Wind Block™ pan supports offer 360° wind protection and fit larger pans
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Fits a 30.5 cm and 25.4 cm pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Built-in handle and latching lid for easy carrying
- Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, picnicking and other outdoor occasions
- 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 465 gram propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
Run Time: 1 Hour High (both burners) 5 hrs (low)
Fuel Type: LPG
Total Output: 22,000 BTUs (11,000 per burner)
Weight: 6.95 kg
Size: 43 x 18.8 x 66 cm