The Mannagum Glenelg 4EV is simple in design and easy to erect with the traditional crossover pole configuration and an extended front vestibule. With a full 195 cm standing height for added comfort.
- Flysheet with 1500mm waterhead and heat tape sealed seams giving excellent weather protection.
- 4 entrances for added accessibility and airflow
- Fully suspended inner tent making it quick and easy to pitch and allows greater airflow to minimise condensation inside the tent
- Heavy 12 x 12 weave polyethylene floor.
- Full breathable polyester inner to maximise airflow and therefore minimise condensation.
- Zippered side windows to control airflow and privacy
- Crossover pole system - 9.5mm
- 75D Polyester flysheet
- 200 cm extended front vestibule with floor
- Carry bag
Size: 240 (+200) x 240 x 180 cm
Weight: 10 kg