The Mannagum Glenelg 4V is a great four person tent with roomy front vestibule. Front and rear entrances, no-see-um mesh and large side windows.
Back to fundamentals! Elementary design with the traditional crossover pole configuration and front vestibule.
- Flysheet with 1500mm waterhead and heat tape sealed seams giving excellent weather protection.
- Twin entrances for added accessibility and airflow
- Fully suspended inner tent making it quick and easy to pitch and allows greater airflow to minimise condensation inside the tent
- Heavy 12 x 12 weave polyethylene floor.
- Full breathable polyester inner to maximise airflow and therefore minimise condensation.
- Zippered side windows to control airflow and privacy
- Crossover pole system - 9.5mm
- 100cm front vestible
- Carry bag
- 1 Year Warranty
Size: 240 (+100) x 210 x 180 cm
Weight: 7 kg